Welcome to those of you joining me from The Many Adventures of a Disney Lovin’ Spectrum Mom and those of you just hopping aboard. I am the Final stop on our Magical Blogorail.
This month’s topic is Favorite Activity Outside of a Disney Park and everyone else along the Blogorail shared some great activities. But when I started thinking of what I like to do there was just one answer – RELAX! My favorite thing to do is to leave the park each day and come back to the resort and sit on the balcony or porch. Sometimes I people/animal watch, talk to my husband and on rare occasions may actually get to read a book. To me it is a luxury to do nothing at all.
Here are some of my favorite porches:
- Vero Beach Resort – If you ever get a chance to stay at Disney’s Vero Beach you will find that combining beach and Disney is perfect. The Inn has the best views and we could sit there all day.
- Boardwalk Villas – Favorite balcony for people watching. We stayed in a Villa overlooking the boardwalk games on our Honeymoon and we learned what games to play and which ones always lose. (don’t play the lobster)
- Bay Lake Tower– We purchases a very small Bay Lake Tower contract with Disney Vacation Club so we could stay here every 3 years. Let me tell you the view from a Magic Kingdom View room is worth every penny. I also think a Bay Lake View room would make me just as happy.
- Animal Kingdom Lodge and Villas – Favorite balcony on property!!! Cannot say how great it is to watch animals roam the savannas. By the end of the trip we have named our favorites.
- All Star Sports Resort – Don’t think you have to be in a Deluxe Resort to enjoy the views. Here was my view from my room at All Star Sports. I enjoyed sitting out front and watching the kids play on the football field.
- Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa– Watching the golfers is a peaceful way to spend the afternoon.
Here is the map of our Magical Blogorail Loop should you happen to have to make a stop along the way and want to reboard:
- 1st Stop ~ The World of Deej
- 2nd Stop ~ YourFirstVisit.net
- 3rd Stop ~ The Disney FAITHful
- 4th Stop ~ The Many Adventures of a Disney Lovin’ Spectrum Mom
- Final Stop ~ Capturing Magical Memories