Here is a photo from the first year Walt Disney World was open. That is my Mom sitting there in front of the flowers.
- Signature icon of the Walt Disney World Magic Kindom marking the transition from Main Street USA to Fantasyland
- The castle is 189 ft high and includes 18 spires of blue and gold
- Walking through the castle you will see 5 murals depicting the story of Cinderella. These 15ft tall by 10ft wide murals are made up of hundreds of thousands of pieces of glass in 500 colors and took 2 years to complete.
- There are 13 gargoyles on the outside of the castle (I have yet to find them all)
- As part of the Year(s) of a Million Dreams campaign Cinderella Castle Suite was creates and a few lucky guests have had a change to stay in the park overnight.
- The castle is the most photographed structure in the world