After Thanksgiving in Epcot we took the time to play in the Magic Kingdom. Some of the fun things we got to experience:
- Taking photos of the boys on Astro Orbitor. I have a fear of this ride and was thrilled when a cast member told me I could go up and just take photos. It was wonderful.
- My husband in a air guitar show down with Stitch at a holiday party in Tomorrowland at Galaxy Theatre. The funniest things was Joe’s air guitar was Mr J.
- Experiencing the holiday version of the
Jungle Jingle Cruise. It was fun to see some of the themeing they did to the ride to make it a bit more merrier.
- Meeting interactive Mickey at Towne Square. At first Mr J was thrown off when Mickey began talking to him but soon warmed up and the two were twirling around like airplanes.
- My Life & Story template by Biograffiti (no longer designing)
- Walt’s Park Kit by Shannon McNab (no longer designing)
Software: Adobe Photoshop