Thanks to Deb at Focused on the Magic for hosting the Disney Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop! Don’t forget to hop and visit the other blogs. Thank you for stopping by!
Sea Base and Caribbean Coral Reef Aquarium
- Located at The Seas with Nemo & Friends Pavilion
- Circular observation platform puts you into the middle of a 5.7 million gallon salt-water tank
- 6,000 inhabitants representing over 60 species (including sea turtles, angelfish, dolphins, rays, sharks) surround you
- Diver crews from Sea Base Alpha can be seen swimming by and conduct experiments on marine mammal intelligence and on water chemistry within this ecosystem (sometime you may even catch a glimpse of Mickey swimming by)
- Dolphin demostrations are held multiple times duruing the day. Keep your cameras handy for this one because dolphins know how to “strike a pose”.
- Remember to look for the circle of stones hidden Mickey in the tank (seen above). It has been know to move a time or two.
- In addition to the central tank, there are a variety of informative smaller exhibits where Nemo and his friends share knowledge about their wondrous underwater world.