Animal Kingdom Lodge opened the Kidani Village in 2009
- Includes over 300 Deluxe Villas that include kitchen and multi-bedroom units
- There are over 30 species of wildlife that roam the 21 acres Sunset and Pembe Savannas
- Some rooms have balconies overlooking the savanna but you can also watch the animals from the numerous looks outs provided around the resort
- The shape of the Kidani resort resembles that of a water buffalo’s horns (the walk to the end of those horns can be a bit much – recommend requesting a room near the lobby)
- African inspired architecture and decorations abound throughout the resort – much of it hand carved by native Africans
Thanks to Deb at Focused on the Magic for hosting the Disney Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop! Don’t forget to hop and visit the other blogs. Thank you for stopping by!