Well it’s finally here! Time to get ready to head off to Walt Disney World for the runDisney Princess Half Marathon Weekend. Are You Ready for the 2013 Mickey and Minnie Mouse Royal Family 5K?
My reminder came in the e-mail a couple of weeks ago but I am finally clicking on it and printing off the pre-filled race waiver. It is not necessary to print this off in advance but it really does streamline the packet pickup process.
Also included in the e-mail are pdf instruction for all of the events. I have attached all of the here for you to download:
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse Royal Family 5K and Kids Races Final Instructions
- Princess 1/2 Marathon Final Race Instructions
- chEAR Squad and Race Retreat Final Race Instructions
A couple of hints for first timers:
- Take Disney transportation whenever possible. Trying to drive yourself around to runDisney events can be quite frustrating. It is just easier to let Disney take care of you. They have extra busses in for the weekend so there is always one quickly available.
- Pick up you race Packet in the afternoon. The lines are long when packet pick up opens in the morning. Save your sanity and take a leisurely stroll through the Expo in the afternoon. You can get you packet, see some cool stuff, get some freebies, and maybe even pick up a runDisney item or two.