Disney Parks Moms Panel 2016 Application Process
Can you believe it has been 8 years already since the inception of the Disney Moms Panel!. It’s humble beginning was focused just on Walt Disney World® and was made up of everyday Moms answering questions and offering advice to families in the process of planning their trip.
Today that small group of ‘Moms’ has grown to now include Disneyland®, Disney Cruise Line®, Disney Vacation Club®, runDisney® and the ESPN Wide World of Sports® Complex.
And don’t think it is limited to just Moms. These elite group now includes Dads, Grandparents, Aunts and Uncles. If you have a passion for sharing your love of Disney and helping to make Disney Vacations special for everyone then this is one panel you may want to sign up for.
In addition to just knowing about Disney destination this year they are broadening their focus and looking for bi-lingual and world travelers.
“We are so encouraged by the excitement that surrounds our annual Disney Parks Moms Panel search and each year seek new ways to evolve and adapt it to best accommodate the needs of our culturally-diverse visitors,” said Leanne O’Regan, Director of Social Media for Disney Parks. “With the addition of more bilingual panelists, we hope to expand the panel’s appeal and influence further by lending fresh insights and unique perspectives in an engaging forum.”
The application process includes a series of written questions and submissions, with the final round in the form of a brief phone interview. Once the search is complete, the top candidates will be officially announced as members of the Disney Parks Moms Panel in January 2016.
Panelists must be available to attend a training session at Walt Disney World Resort in December 2015.
So how do you apply?
Go to www.momspanelsearch.com to enter.
Disney started taking applications on September 8, 2015 but are accepting them through September 15, 2015 at 12:00 p.m. ET., or when 15,000 applications have been received.
Anyone can apply. Well just about anyone, here are the requirements:
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Have access to a computer and an Internet connection.
- Have visited either Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort at least once in the last 12 months. If applying to be a Disney Cruise Line® or Disney Vacation Club® Panelist, you must have experienced that vacation within the last 24 months.
- Be able to complete at least approximately 10-20 written responses per week.
- Provide your own opinions and feedback on Disney vacations.
- Submit an autobiography and personal photo and/or video to be posted online.
- Be available to travel to Walt Disney World® Resort during dates between December 10-14, 2015 for Training sessions.
- Not be current employees/Cast Members of The Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates.
- Not be currently employed in (or have an immediate family member in)the travel, hotel or theme park industries (including being a travel agent or consultant).
For a bit more information on the application process and what it is like to be a Disney Moms Panelist check this out:
Are you applying? Good luck to everyone that applies! Hoping for a little pixie dust to go your way.
More articles that may interest you…
- Disney Social Media Moms Celebration Part 1
- Disney Social Media Moms Celebration Part 2
- Creating Rock Star Relationship thru Disney Social Media Moms